Traditional Korean Duramagi and Baji
(Robe and Pants)
worn by Novice Priests (Haengja Nims) in the Five Mountain Zen Order, and is also outer wear for Priests and Teachers.
- Traditional Wear - Korean Jogye and Taego Orders.
- Including Korean style meditation pants.
- Fabric: Options - Cotton(Preshrunk).
- Color: Robes and Pants are in traditional Grey.
- Pockets are sewn into the Robe.
- These Robes are Custom-Tailored in China and are skillfully-sewn according to your personal measurements.
- Allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery
Please prepare your measurements prior to ordering.
- Height (inches)
- Weight (pounds)
- Chest (inches)
- Hip (inches)
- Waist (inches)
(Nape of neck is large bone at back of neck)
- Nape to floor (inches)
- Nape to wrist (inches)
- Nape to waist (inches)
Shipped Via AirFreight to US, CANADA and EUROPE
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 07 September, 2011.